THE LAW OF ATTRACTION IS FUELED BY GRATITUDE
The secret to making The Law of Attraction work for you is simply one word: GRATITUDE. So, if you want to attract money, happiness, health, and success into your life in unprecedented quantities, this is a vital key to drawing those things to yourself. Just how grateful are you? Take this gratitude quiz to see if you are stirring up enough grateful feelings to attract what you desire.
Law of Attraction Gratidude Quiz Question One:
You just got your paycheck, you look at the net amount, and you say to yourself:
- I can’t believe how much the government deducted. How is this check going to cover all my bills?
- I need more money. I wish my check was like Bob’s.
- I am grateful for this check and I know that the Universe is taking care of me. Thank you for the check Universe. You know I want much more and I trust you are bringing it to me!
Law of Attraction Gratidude Quiz Question Two:
Your best friend just called to tell you that she just won $5,000 in the lottery. You say to yourself:
- Why couldn’t that have been me? She doesn’t even need the money like I do.
- Where’s my money Universe?! I’m tired of waiting.
- How exciting! The Universe just used my best friend to give me a great sign. Thank you, Universe! I know money is right around the corner for me, too!
Law of Attraction Gratidude Quiz Question Three:
You order your coffee at the local coffee shop. The girl behind the counter is swamped. She makes your coffee and it turns out to be totally wrong. You:
- March right up in front of everyone and tell her that your coffee is wrong and to fix it. NOW!
- Complain and fume and just take the coffee as it is.
- Wait a moment until the girl has a minute and thank her for the coffee, then remind her it’s not as you wanted it. You’re sure it was because she was so busy. Could she please fix it? (This is done sincerely of course.)
Law of Attraction Gratidude Quiz Question Four:
You make an error in your checking account and you are charged $50 in overdraft fees. What do you do?
- Blame it on the bank. The banks just wait for a reason to take money from you.
- Go to the bank and demand your overdraft fees back. You start to cry in the hope that they will give it back to you.
- You go to the bank and explain the error that you made. “Could I speak with a manager in the hope she will help me out?” You thank each and every person who tries to help you. Even if it doesn’t work in your favor, you recall how nice certain bank employees were. You know the Universe will bring the money back to you in equal amount or more.
Law of Attraction Gratidude Quiz Question Five:
You wake up in the morning and you have a big workday ahead of you. You:
- Lie in bed dreading the day ahead of you. You don’t want to get up knowing what you must face today.
- Shoot out of bed like a rocket and start getting ready immediately.
- Visualize what an incredible day it is going to be for you, thank the Universe for the great day before it has happened, and get out of bed knowing the day is going to be just as you visualized.
If you answered mostly A’s: Your feelings of “lack” and “don’t wants” are getting in the way of feeling grateful. Try to understand that what you are feeling will be attracted back to you in some form. Break the lack habit. Relax and learn to enjoy life more. You’ll soon find that you actually have more to enjoy.
If you answered mostly B’s: Your feelings of impatience are getting in the way of feeling grateful. Try to see things through another’s eyes before you say something out of impatience. Be patient, knowing that the Universe is bringing you what you desire in the exact time that is expected by you.
If you answered mostly C’s: Your feelings of gratitude will bring you more to be grateful for. Keep up the good Law of Attraction work!
If you answered a mixture of A, B, and C’s: Some situations trigger some strong emotions. Work on staying focused and balanced and stop to smell the roses. Find something to be grateful about daily and dwell on that grateful feeling.
THE UNFORTUNATE REALITY….
If you’ve been operating in the Law of Attraction, then this isn’t really a gratitude quiz because the answer to each question is so obvious. But,
- How many times have you seen someone respond outside of the Law of Attraction?
- How often have you seen someone cede responsibility for his/her life and blame someone else?
- How often have you heard of someone who was jealous of someone else’s good fortune?
While we may view this gratitude quiz as a fun way to impart Law of Attraction principles, recognize that we live in the world where our response is neither the first response nor the most common one.
Developing an attitude of gratitude is one of the most important things that you can do to manifest more of the things that you desire into your life. According to Brian Tracy, “Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” When you consciously and consistently develop the habit of expressing earnest gratitude for what you already have in your life, you will attract into your life more things, situations, and circumstances to be thankful for.