All that we create or do not create in our lives comes from our choices. It is important that we each embrace and understand the dynamics of this essential ingredient of power. We suffer when we dis-empower ourselves by feeling that we are not in control of our destiny. Freedom lies in understanding that we choose everything! Even in inaction there is a choice. In reality there is no true inaction or stagnation; everything happens because of a choice.
You can justify your situation by proclaiming, “I have no choice”, “I cannot do anything to change my circumstances”, “There is nothing I can do” etc. That is a false belief. You may opt to allow the outer world to affect how you see your situation but there is never a situation in which you do not have power and a choice.
With each choice, there is a consequence and an energetic price that must be paid. So in reality, when you make a choice, you are really choosing which energetic price you are willing to pay.
For example – If you are currently in a working situation in which you are unhappy, you can make several choices:
- You can choose to stay because you are fearful of change, of the economy or whether or not you can find another means of income. The price you will pay for this choice is continued feelings of boredom, anger, hopelessness, lethargy and depression. Eventually this feeling will affect other areas of your life.
- You can choose to stay but change how you perceive your situation. The simple act of applying empowering thoughts can create a dramatic change in how you see your situation. “I will stay in this job because it is providing me with an income at this time. I will keep my eyes open for new opportunities and know that this is a temporary situation and I can choose again at any time”.
- You can choose to leave the job with the understanding that you are a creative being and can manifest a new source of income. From an outside view, this looks as if it is the most costly choice in terms of energy. But on another level (peace, happiness, health) it is not. What is required is a profound faith.
Consider the outcome of each of these choices: the first of these three examples is actually the most costly, for to continue to live under such circumstances will rob you of your life force. The most benign of the three is the second option and the most daring and magical is the last.
The same wisdom applies to relationships (both platonic and romantic).
- You can choose to stay in an unhappy, stagnant or abusive relationship. You can continue to complain about how miserable you are and how you cannot leave the relationship for various reasons. You can justify and make excuses for your circumstances all while you continue to live in anxiety and pain. You can choose to continually dream about what else may be out there for you but never yourself an opportunity to explore the possibilities. The price for this choice is incalculable!
- You can choose to stay in the relationship with the affirmation of “I love this person and I choose to communicate my feelings to them to help bring about the needed changes. I will focus on the positive qualities and begin to let those be the guiding force. After a period of time, if I am still unhappy and see that the situation will not change, then I can choose again.” By doing this, you empower yourself with the knowledge that you are staying because it is YOUR CHOICE, not because you have no other options.
- You can choose to leave the relationship and understand that this choice may lead to some pain and loneliness for a short time. You may feel sadness and loss, but with that will come an undeniable sense of freedom. The level of your anxiety, negative thoughts and feelings will diminish, making way for a higher vibration of life affirming energy. Your affirmation would be “I am choosing to leave this relationship/friendship because it is not contributing to my joy and ultimate happiness”, “I know it may be painful for a little while, but I also know there are billions of people on the planet and numerous opportunities to meet new friends and lovers.”
When you use the words choose or choice in an affirmation, prayer or thought the ears of the Angels perk up and they listen. The Universe begins to realign your world to meet that choice. There is so much magic in the understanding of this wisdom.
The same principle applies to what you view as “missing” in your life. You want to create a business, prosperity, a new job or a relationship but you see that nothing is manifesting in your life. You can CHOOSE how you see your situation. You can make conscious choices as to how to get to the place you want to be. Statements like “I will never work for myself”, “ I do not have the means to create my own business”, “I will never find a good job”, “I will never meet my soulmate/twinflame”, “I will always be poor”, “I will never get what I want” all reinforce the CHOICE to create more of the same.
Choose creative and life affirming statements and thoughts and watch how your life is transformed! The Angels stand ready to assist you in manifesting your choices into your desires.